Muffe (Expansion Joints)
Muffe (expansion joints) allow for pipe movement in building sewers. The muffe made by Khuzestan Hose and Pipe Co. establish an O‑ring connection at one end and an adhesion connection at the other. These are typically installed at proper locations throughout the building to add flexibility to the piping system and provide against building subsidence, earthquakes, and piping system expansion or contraction and for passive defense purposes.
Advantages of Muffe Made by Khuzestan Hose and Pipe Co.
– Combined (push‑fit/adhesion) connection in building sewer networks
– Minimum use of O‑ring in the system thanks to the advantages of a push‑fit connection
– No broken risers in building sewer networks during subsidence, earthquakes, explosions, or piping system expansion or contraction
– 63–110 mm sizes
– Considerable saving compared with other push‑fit connections
– Easy installation, repair, and maintenance